Wednesday 8 September 2010

Before de

  • I WANT TO BE THE ONE
  • THAT DECIDES TO END THINGS
  • NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

  • I'm tired of craving something and never getting it
  • I want a boyfriend... I want him to bug me... I don't want a time limit imposed by you... I want the freedom to end it when I feel like it... I want time to enjoy it and relax and not feel any pressure by you because it is inconvenient for you

  • You have no right and you have no say and you can't interfere
  • If you like me so much then you will let me make my own decisions and you will not keep someone away from me and you will not tell them anything about me and you will not tell them what to do and you will not tell them to end it... I want that power... Even if I meet you I still want to be in a relationship with someone else... I don't want it to end "mysteriously" because you plan on talking to me. I want to make that decision. I don't like being forced into something and I don't like being powerless.

  • I like the smell of a guy on my skin
  • I'm tired of craving little things like this
  • That I should have experienced since I was a teenager
  • I want a bf (NOT YOU)
  • I don't want to sleep with him
  • But I want him to kiss me and hold me
  • I'm tired of craving human touch that doesn't lead to sex
  • Unlike you, I can't enjoy or feel anything when someone rushes me into something I don't want to do... Parts of me freeze and I feel absolutely nothing; something you could never understand

  • Thank you for not giving me the freedom to experience life to its fullest
  • You will regret it one day
  • I've seen you once recently and I purposely ignored you because I want nothing to do with you

No comments: