Monday 5 April 2010

You Make My Life

  • You rain life
  • you shine love
  • you lift me high
  • as the sky above.

  • I float in your arms
  • we brush lips
  • your kisses burn
  • my heart skips.

  • Your eyes hold me
  • in a lovers' gaze
  • my heart you've captured
  • I'm in a daze.

  • To slumber in your love
  • so tender and true
  • makes life so wonderful
  • shiny and new.

  • You are the angel
  • that holds my heart
  • I pray nightly
  • that we never part.

  • So please always love me
  • inside and out
  • be true and honest
  • leave no room for doubt.

  • For you are the one
  • I'll love my life long
  • your smile's my music
  • your love my song.

  • So think of me
  • with each breath
  • for I'll always love you
  • from this day till death.

No comments: