Monday 5 April 2010

True Love Waits

  • I stand up in the high mountain
  • Trying to grab a star
  • Wish that if I were your lover
  • You do not need to cry anymore
  • Only happiness you will see to me
  • All my life I will take care your heart
  • All my love I will show it to you
  • I will be your slave forever,
  • You are my queen of my heart

  • But it's to late
  • You gave your heart to someone
  • There is no reason to love you
  • Every day I always thinking to myself
  • How to forget my love for you?
  • If every time I can still remember about you
  • Every night my mind is always viewing to my dream
  • All lovely memories with you by my side
  • I am trying to erase it into my head
  • But I always hear my heart crying
  • Begging that don't prohibit myself to loving you
  • Because my heart knows that until now
  • I still loving you

  • I don't know what to do
  • To stop this feeling
  • If all I can think about is you
  • How can I love you?
  • If someone owned now your heart

  • I want to cry this all pain that I feel
  • In deep inside of my heart
  • To show you
  • How much I've been lost without you
  • In my heart and in my life

  • My feet are ready to walk a million miles
  • Going back to my world
  • I am leaving you because I know
  • This is right thing to do,
  • You are finally found someone
  • Someone who are willing to give all his love for you
  • I hope that I see you are happy with his love,
  • He will love you as my love to you

No comments: