Monday 5 April 2010

Endless Love

  • My love for you will never end,
  • You are my true one and only.
  • My desire for you will never die,
  • Because my loving heart will never leave you lonely.

  • You are the sun in my sky,
  • And the moon in my night
  • You are the reason why I smile,
  • And the love in my life

  • You are the reason I rise in the morning,
  • Looking forward to you gorgeous smile.
  • You are the reason I lie to rest at night,
  • Because in my dreams everything is OH, so, right.

  • My love, passion, and devotion for you will never end,
  • As long as you are in my life
  • You are the reason I stay around,
  • You make my life seem so sound.

  • You helped me forget my past,
  • Which is something I need to do?
  • I thank you greatly for that,
  • Is your love for me true?

  • You wouldn't treat me like you do,
  • If it was true
  • That's what I am thinking,
  • Would you?

  • I trust you with my loving heart,
  • And I will forever cherish our memories.
  • I will never let our love die,
  • Because what we have is ENDLESS LOVE.

No comments: